I.E.A.U. Union Goals
1. Change work status to employee
2. Accidental insurance programs
3. Affordable health insurance
4. FREE or LOW COST talent testing centers
5. Fight for royalties
6. Rehab centers
7. Stronger restrictions on adult copy-right materials
8. Age verification on adult websites?
9. Provide work opportunities and employment
10. Lawyers for union members
11. Adding "Source of Income" to the discrimination act
12. Adding more discount programs
1. Change your work status to employees from self-employed so that you receive benefits such as Social Security and Unemployment like all other workers of the world have in which we are now being denied.
2. To set up accidental insurance programs.
- For $60.00 a month you can receive $2,000 a month to cover your bills if you catch an STD, or break a leg or need to heal from bruises, whatever the reason.
3. To set up affordable health insurance for all Union members.
4. FREE or LOW COST talent testing centers to save you hundreds every month.
5. Begin Class Action law suit for royalties for the adult actors and actresses, not from the production companies but from not the adult movies aired and from the thousands of hits the links with your name on them obtain.
6. Rehab centers catering especially to adult entertainment industry,
- Self-help seminars.
- 24-hour help lines and organizations for battered members in the industry helping to set up a better way of life for the future.
7. Placing stronger restrictions on adult copy-right materials.
8. Age verification on adult websites to help with the fight against child pornography and child access as well as to help stop human trafficking by this union approving legitimate production companies so that the public will be aware of the compliance of the company with these legal issues.
9. To provide work opportunities and employment with each other, for each other, inside the union industry.
- By creating a union-only member work site to help with the State and Federal unemployment rate.
- By reconstructing all adult performer contracts to better safeguard the adult film local chapters.
- By fighting for hourly wage for exotic dancers to offset the stage fees.
- To have the rights guaranteed by the Federal Government for the right to a voice and the right to stand together to perform as an “Industry Union” to uphold legal, moral, and social standards impacting the industry.
10. Lawyers for union members to help with nonpayment and other dishonesty from employers.
11. Adding "Source of Income" to the discrimination act.
12. More Discount Programs to help save with everyday life expenses.
and so so much more!
Page Last Updated: Oct 23, 2018 (03:42:56)